mercoledì 24 ottobre 2007

Bill, what about something really good? I know you can do it. Come on.

Here's the problem. Windows is not working anymore. Why? Who knows.
I turned off my pc last monday evening, I tried to turn it on the morning after, and all I got was that bloody blue loading bar. Going on and on and on.
Thank God I installed ubuntu* too! Freeware is awesome. AWESOME. You can get whatever you want, for free, and you can't even think you are risking to go to prison!!
Bill, you know your stuff stinks!!






(someone send me a windows recovery cd, please.)




*free OS. (http://www.ubuntu.com). Veeeeeeery good stuff, guys.

2 commenti:

llewtrah ha detto...

Are you sure it's Windows and not some nasty that tried to download itself onto the PC? I refuse to migrate to XP as the hotfixes have messed up too many people.

k3kk0 ha detto...

it's windows! it's windows! (or maybe football manager 2008...
...
:D)