Back from 2 days of pretty hard working.
This internship is pretty cool but also intense and tiring.
Yesterday evening we recorded the Accademy of St. Martin in The Fields for National Radio (radio3). Very good stuff!
and today we started preparating a cd recording for 2 pianos. The recordings will start this afternoon but I won't go 'cos I have the tickets for Symphony X + Dream Theater!!! Pretty cool, uh? It's going to be like the 6th or 7th time I see DT live, but it's always great!!!
YAY!
venerdì 26 ottobre 2007
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)

2 commenti:
Dream Theater - yay! I'm less keen on Symphony X, but their vocalist did some really good stuff with Ayreon/Star One. I have the Star One concert DVD and the vocals are amazing.
Ayreon and Star One (both Dutch projects by the same guy) are always good though.
lucassen is god. period. :D
anyway, russell allen is great! and he gives his best live!!
Posta un commento